Friday, June 8, 2012


The Horizon, a multi cuisine restaurant at the Dolphin Hotel impressed me with its excellent hospitality, cozy atmosphere, and live band and of course the palatable dishes made my evening a wholesome experience.

Speaking a little about Dolphin Hotel, let me tell you that it is a four star hotel run by the well-known Ramoji Film City Group and located in the heart of this picturesque City of Vizag. With an established reputation, their guest lists are mostly business and leisure travelers.

Coming back to the Horizon, it is located in the seventh floor of the Hotel with its wide glass windows overlooking the city. To enjoy the scenic view, we had reserved our tables near to the windows in advance for that evening.

On entering the restaurant, it easily grabbed my attention with its royal look and feel. To enjoy our dining experience, we were entertained with live band music and the stylish Horizon bar served its guests with some of the finest wines though I preferred enjoying my drink with a mug of cold draught beer.

I love the food in this restaurant. The multi-cuisine menu offers a collection of delicious dishes that will simply leave you asking for more. I could not stop myself ordering for more of that fabulous sea food which is the specialty of this restaurant.

Truly for me, Horizon is the perfect place to spend your evening for any social or business gatherings

2 comments :

  1. Hey! Nice Article.
    Buy Biodegradable products from disposable soup bowls

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am always searching online for articles that can help me. There is obviously a lot to know about this.For information regarding hotel booking bookings please visit to the link.
    Hotels in Mansarovar Jaipur

    ReplyDelete